Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, New Blog. Hurray!

Ahoy everybody! :)

What's the best thing to start a new year? Start a new blogsite? Not really; but a good idea, still. This is my third blogsite which I am hoping wouldn't be just a flash in a pan like my two other weblogs. If you guys want to take a look of which I'm referring to, the first link on the left side will bring you to my blog which I started in high school, (yeah, I'm an early netizen blogger) and the other to my semi-college blog, which included some of my artsy fartsy articles regarding problems about love. HAHA. Who cares? I was in my adolescence stage; everyone goes through that. HAHA.

Anyway, if you are proverbially inquisitive on why I chose to name this blogsite with a four letter word that refers to a reflex that expels intestinal gas through the ~toot~ but; but; but well, I really don't know. I had a hard time naming this blog. HAHA.

Talking about naming blogs, I actually formulated a theory on how people name their blog. HAHA. Disclaimer first: this is not to make fun of other bloggers, this is purely from my own observation and c'mon, 'wag na KJ. HAHA. Game?

Format 1: Highfaluting words are used leading the readers googling the meaning first.

Format 2: _______ of a/the ________. A simple format aye? Can you think of any? Titles like "Ramblings of a Professional Bummer", "Misadventures of the Kamote King" etc. are some examples under this category.

Format 3: A one-word title. It's that simple. Like my title. HAHA. To be more creative, perhaps add two to three more phrases as subtitle to support the hefty title. Parang sa startalk. Gets?

Format 4: Incorporating the name of the blogger to another word to form a better, yet unique word, like: Ponching + Terrific = Ponchirrifiic or Ponching + Fantastic = Ponchtastic. Oooh, sounds creepy. HAHA.

Other insights are welcome, if you have more to add, comment na!

Well guys, that's it for now. Glad you visited my new site. It's 2am here and I need to sleep. Cell regeneration starts at 9pm :( Too late. HAHA. Goodnight people!

God bless you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEMBER OF:

free logo design free logo design