Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hair Sabo Day

I've been curious about this 'EC HOUSE' in Bukit Panjang Plaza. I checked it out in the net. I then knew it's a barber shop getting known for offering a haircut in just 10 minutes or less here in Singapore. Cool isn't it? It's a lot different from Rona, (mas kilala siya bilang 'Beth Tamayo' sa gabi HAHA) my hairstylist (susyal, na 2 oras gumupit, sheecks, as in. sinasadya ata talaga eh).


Anyhoo, one day, with all guts, I decided to try and get my hair done in this barber shop hoping that it would seek justice into my long hair. As I queued, I saw the patrons getting their hair done. It took me around 2 minutes to realize... "Oh my goodness! Standard ata ang gupit dito! Ano to? C-A-T? R-O-T-C?" Yeah, really, I was taken aback when I saw their hair cut. That time I wished I haven't paid yet, as I was to back out (parang tutuliin lang ano?); but it was too late (parang vending machine kasi ang bayaran d'un, kaya 'di na pwede bawiin).

Then it was my turn. Well, good thing I stacked a picture of myself still sporting a short hair inside my book (I usually bring a book when having my haircut, kasi nga 2 oras kay Beth). I asked the auntie, "Auntie, I want this cut. Like this(sabay turo sa picture)". Sabi naman niya, "Oh okay, short hair lah, you long hair now ah, when did cut last time ah?" (At this point everything is calm) Then I just laughed, "Heheh. Okay Auntie".

Suddenly...

Anak ng -insert noun-, nagulat nalang ako, hindi pala uso ang gunting d'un! Razor lang. Pambihira. In 10 seconds, I lost my patilyas on both sides and in 1 minute I lost my 'long back' (uso sa high school 'yun!). Walanjoe, halos siguro wala pang 5 minuto tapos na ako eh! (At this time, I was in a state of indignation), good thing I kept it to myself and just asked auntie, "What happened lah?" "Trust me, okay?", she said with outmost confidence.


Wala na kong nagawa, gusto ko mang magtiwala sa kanya, huli na ang lahat. Pambihira, sana tumubo na agad 'to, magma-mane 'n tail ako pag-uwi. After 10 minutes, 'eto na nga ang resulta.

BEFORE and AFTER

'Di ba dapat masaya 'yung picture sa after? Bakit parang naluging bumbay? Hay. :(


Pampalubag loob: idol ko si gerald anderson eh, kaya nagpa-PMA look ako, para uso! Sinusubaybayan ko kasi 'yung 'Tayong Dalawa' eh. HAHA. :( :( :(



O 'di ba? Pwede na akong double ni gerald. BWAHAHAHA.

3 comments:

  1. wahahhahahaha kawawa ka naman ponch!! haha pma nga..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. salamat sa simpatya mo per. X-)

    abangan mo nalang ako sa primetime bida. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ponching,

    I'm Agent G from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing hair and beauty salons in Singapore :)

    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on EC House.




    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here: http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/ec-house/


    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.




    Let us know by emailing us at admin@beautyundercover.sg :) and hope you have a great week ahead.




    Warm Regards

    Agent G

    ReplyDelete

MEMBER OF:

free logo design free logo design